Who can apply for a loan at Bondora?
Our loans are currently available in the following countries:
To apply for a loan, you must:
- Be at least 18-65 years old when applying.
- Have a permanent or primary place of residence in a country where we issue loans.
- Be in paid employment or retirement with sufficient income to cover all your monthly expenses.
- Not have a history of bad credit, such as being in default, arrears, bankruptcy proceedings, or open enforcement proceedings.
- Not have a history of gambling problems.
Your loan application can only be accepted if you meet these and any other requirements determined by Bondora. We have these requirements to provide a safe environment for all our loan applicants. As a socially responsible company, these requirements are designed to minimize risks.
Disclaimer: These requirements are specific to Estonia. To view the loan application requirements for your country of residence, please visit your country's Bondora website, e.g., in Finland, please visit www.bondora.fi
*In the Netherlands, in addition to the requirements listed above, you also need an identity document issued in the Netherlands.