Bondora offers refinancing to our customers to bring their credit from other lenders to us for lower monthly payments.
To apply for refinancing, we will ask you to share some financial details. We will then make you an offer with a lower monthly payment. All you have to do is review the terms and sign. Bondora will pay off your credit to your former lenders within two-five business days.
What information does Bondora need to refinance my credit?
To make you a refinancing offer, we will need:
- To check that you have a verified Bondora account.
- Your latest 3-month bank statement.
- Once submitted, we will make you a pre-approved offer almost immediately.
- Then, you can say what the credit balances are and share your current lender's details.
To refinance your credit after you've signed the contract, we will need:
- Your loan reference number(s) and/or loan agreement number.
- The bank account details of your other lender(s) we should use to pay off your loan.
We'll make sure the transfer is made timely according to the details you shared.
Visit our refinancing page on our website for more information.