How do I add money to my Bondora account?
You have two options to add money to your Bondora account: SEPA transfers or Trustly* payments. Both are easy and almost instant!
1. SEPA transfers and payments through your online bank
- Log in to your Bondora account.
- Use the online payment information that's displayed on the dashboard to make a payment to Bondora.
- Log in to your online bank, make a new payment, and add the relevant payment details. Please include your reference number and your name in the payment information.
Receiver: Bondora AS
IBAN account no: EE937700771004427510
Bank: AS LHV Pank
BIC/SWIFT: LHVBEE22 (XXX)
Reference number: Use your unique reference number found on your dashboard
Reference text: Use your unique reference text found on your dashboard
Address: Tartu mnt 2, 10145 Tallinn, Estonia
SEPA payments will generally arrive in your Bondora account within a few hours. Depending on the bank, the transfer may take up to 3 business days. On holidays and weekends, it may take longer to reach your account.
Also, please confirm the exact costs with your bank before transferring money. If your bank also levies a charge on the payment receiver, then these charges will be added to your monthly repayments.
Another option is to make a payment via Trustly. Trustly makes the payment directly from your online bank, so your payment is confirmed immediately. It's secure, free, and you don't have to register for Trustly. You just need your internet bank login details to pay via Trustly.
- To make a payment, log into your account and switch from the default SEPA option to Trustly.
- Enter the amount you want to add to your account and click on “Add funds”.
- Next, find your bank and log in to your internet bank. The payment will be confirmed immediately and added to your Bondora account within minutes. If your bank is not on the Trustly list, please use the SEPA transfer option instead.
Important: If you use Trustly, you can only use the unique reference number generated for each new transfer. You'll see this reference number in the Trustly window when you're making a payment from your Bondora account. If you accidentally re-used a previously generated reference code and sent your money directly to Trustly’s bank account, please contact Trustly’s customer support directly. Once you've provided them with proof of payment, Trustly will refund your money directly.
Trustly payments can only be made by logging in to your Bondora account. If you want to make a transfer from your Internet bank, please use the SEPA transfer option.